Wednesday 19 March 2014

Stamped Mothering Sunday Card


I'm entering this card into three challenges -
The Paper Players #187 Clean and Simple, Spring
Less is More #163 Masking or Stencilling
Paper Smooches Sparks - Anything Goes









I loved the colours and flowers on the Paper Players theme picture and have tried to echo these in my card












I stamped the sentiment (with Paper Smooches Alphadot letters) and all of the flowers on to some scrap paper, then cut around each of them to make masks.  And then I did something really brave and stamped directly onto my card base (I don't do this very often!)
I quite fancied having the words on a coloured overlay so stamped them onto a piece of pink tissue paper which I then stuck on.
And finally, I had a go at a new technique and made a fork bow

3 comments:

  1. Soft and pretty! I love the colored pearls. You did an awesome job stamping directly onto the card base. It scares me...so I don't do it very often either. lol Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! We usually like to see a bit more white space at LIM, super card though!
    Thanks for taking the Less is More Challenge this week
    Anne
    (Guest commenter LIM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the pearl details! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...