Monday 6 January 2014

Adventures with a Craft Robo



Happy New Year!
I've been busy playing with my new toys!
I cut out the sentiment with a Craft Robo.  It turns out that using normal computer paper is a bit too thin and it sticks to the carrier sheet a bit too well, it was quite tricky to remove the words but as it was my first try I was determined to see it the whole way through and use it on a card.
I stamped the circles (Paper Smooches - Pot Pourri) directly onto the card - I had to be very careful to line them up and mask the edges properly).  The white lettering didn't stand out very well  against the background so I mounted them onto some black card first which I hand cut.  Finished it off with the gold sequins and a thin black border.

Entering this into
Colour Q #222


















and Paper Smooches - wk 1 Anything Goes






2 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning...its so simple but so elegant! Thanks for joining in on the challenge with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you've created that background! FUN!!! and FAB!!!! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again this week (Picture Perfect)!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...