Saturday 12 October 2013

Pick A Tool



Today's challenge at 365 Cards is to use a tool that someone else chooses for you.  My son chose my circle templates for me to use.
I drew the overlapping circles and water coloured them using the pallette from this weeks Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger.  I tried to keep the diagonal stripes of colour in my work.




I stamped and embossed the swirl and little stripes of pattern in gold before sticking on my gold embossed sentiment.
As a final touch I added three little pearls.

I'm also entering this into
Stampin' For the Weekend - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp

And don't forget we're giving away a pack of fabulous Echo Park papers, just leave a comment over at 365 here to be in with a chance!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous soft water colour effect for a very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative card with lots of personality, I love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational Challenges, we hope to see you joining again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Was wondering which water color products you use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith, the set I used for this card is Windsor and Newton Cotman colours

      Delete
  4. I really like the techniques and sentiment you used! Thanks for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours Thanks for sharing with us at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is impressive. Really like this watercolor technique. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...