Saturday 17 August 2013

Front and back


Todays challenge over at 365 Cards is to decorate the front and back of your card.
I thought that having a swirly flourish that is kind of draped over the top might be one way of doing this so here's what I've made.
I water coloured the background in very wet red and yellow washes and then, when it was almost dry stamped the flourish in grey water colour paint to get a soft image.  When it was all dry I stamped over in white and then grey inks.  The flowers were stamped and water coloured then fussy cut out and stuck onto the card.  Here are the front and back views ....


I'm also entering this into Colour Q challenge #202







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work - thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so delicate! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...