Monday 29 October 2012

StripesAndSwirls


I've made this card for three challenges:
Less is More week 91 Sketch 7













Simply Stampin's Colour challenge to use these colours







And Stampin' For the Weekend's challenge 20 Anything Goes

I used Stampin' Up Solid Stripes for the yellow stripes and a Stampin' Up jumbo wheel (It's Beautiful) for the flowers and swirls.  I didn't think it would be that tricky to cut out a few of the flowers and swirls to stick over the striped panels but it took a lot longer than anticipated!  I added a few blue gems to the card to finish it off.  I had to print one of the tiny flowers again at the end to stick next to the sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. This looks great. I'm so glad you enjoyed using the sketch. The colours work really well too.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this weeks colour challenge. You have made a beautiful card with all of those flowers. Amazing fussy cutting too!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, a great use of the challenge colours! I am so impressed with your fussy cutting - I can see how it would have taken a while but it was so worth it!
    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Simply Stampin! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...