Wednesday 17 October 2012

365 Cards Day 229


Day two and I'm already feeling the pressure of getting the cards finished in time!
This one was made for 365 Cards day 229 - Favourite Things and Mojo Monday 263

My favourite colour is pink and my favourite crafting tools are having a sketch to work from, distressing inks and heat embossing.

The sketch is from Mojo Monday ...












It's not really clear in the picture but pretty much all of the edges of the cut papers have been inked or distressed - I love Stampin Up's neutral colour palette for that.  The papers are all Stampin' Up, the heart stamp (also Stampin' Up) was heat embossed in a shimmery pink over the sentiment which I masked off first.

Right then, better get thinking about the next challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely use of pretty pink :-) Thanks for playing along @ 365 cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...