Friday 17 August 2012

Going Around in Circles


I quite enjoyed delving into the depths of the craft cupboard for the last card and have kept a few of the bits and bobs I found down there out for this card.  There were a set of big circle and elipse templates that I've used here and some wobbly edge scissors that my children are after now that they've seen them!
The swirls are Sizzix dies and the papers are freebies from magazines that have had some cream tissue paper glued over the top to calm down the colours a bit.

Am entering this into -
Allsorts week 167 - going around in circles

I based the card on Retro Sketches #24 but was too late posting it to enter.  Doh.  Must make a better note of the closing dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...