Sunday 4 March 2012

Butterfly Birthday


I made this card for my niece's birthday and am entering it into two challenges
DYSU #61 Things with Wings
Allsorts 144 Spread Your Wings

The background papers were out of my stash and I cut the big number 9 out of some gold card.
The lettering was die cut with the Vintage Market alphabet, the butterflies were from a Sizzix Framelits stamp and diecut set.
The colouring was done with a set of shimmer paints that were free from a magazine - I don't really do much in the way of colouring in or painting on my cards and I have to say I actually quite enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. What a really pretty card, I am sure you neice will love it.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Things with Wings theme at Allsorts this week,, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card. Any 9-yr old would be so excited to get this card. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...